« AnteriorContinuar »
SECTION 421. Overseers to make lists of inhabitants liable to work,
422. Commissioners' duties,.....
423. Mode of assessing highway tax,
424. Omissions in assessment roll to be supplied,
425. Persons failing to work to be reassessed,
426. Copies of lists to be given to overseers,
427. Overseers to add names omitted and new inhabitants,
428. Non-resident's appeal from assessment,
429. Lands occupied by another than the owner,
430. Tuscarora nation,
458. A survey to be recorded and notice given,
459. Roads through orchards, gardens, buildings and yards,
460. Road through inclosed or improved land,..
461. Applicant to give notice of route and of meeting of examiners,
462. Qualification of the examiners,
463. Action of the examiners,
464. Commissioners to give owner notice of their meeting,.
465. Action of commissioners,
466. Ascertaining damages,
467. Roads, &c., across railways,