« AnteriorContinuar »
M. Savege, Hull, 68; Winifred M. A. Kindness, M.A., Aberdeen, James I. Watson, M.A., Aberdeen-equal 67; Isabella Ferguson, Fraserburgh, 63; Marguerite A. Reid, Portgordon, Anne Simpson, Dyce-equal 60.
Medals would have been awarded to Miss Hilda L. Laidlaw and Mr. Frederick W. Carter had such been given just now.
PUBLIC INTERNATIONAL LAW. Order of Merit.—1 Lone Liang, Swatow, China ; 2 Robert Bowman, Aberdeen; 3 Shao Ying Yeh, Shanghai, China.
BIOMETRY. First Class Certificates.-James Clark, Inverurie; Maribel Thomson, Old Aberdeen.
Second Class Certificates.-Frederick G. D. Chalmers, Glenkindie.
ABSTRACT OF REPORT AS TO STATISTICS, UNDER
"THE UNIVERSITIES (SCOTLAND) ACT, 1889," § 30. FROM 1st OCTOBER, 1915, TO 30th SEPTEMBER, 1916.
I. LIST OF UNIVERSITY OFFICERS. [For names, etc., see pages 1-8.]
Lecturers in (1) Celtic and Philology, (2) Chemistry.
LATED IN EACH FACULTY.
(1) Includes 11 students combining Arts and Science, 15 students combining Arts and Medicine, and 1 student combining Arts and Law.
(2) Includes 1 student combining Science and Medicine.
(3) Includes 9 students combining Arts and Medicine and 4 students combining Arts and Science.
(4) Includes 1 student combining Science and Medicine.
* Since 1896, Non-matriculated Candidates for Degree Examinations pay an Admission Fee, and do not matriculate as previously. The above 43 Candidates belonged to the several Faculties as follows : 5 Arts, 2 Science, 2 Divinity, 1 Law, and 33 Medicine.