« AnteriorContinuar »
STATE OF LOUISIANA,
PRECEDED BY THE
TREATY OF CESSION WITH FRANCE,
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA,
AND OF THE STATE.
Published by a Citizen of Louisiang.
TABLE OF TITLES.
Preliminary Title. Of the general definition of rights, and of the
promulgation of the laws. Chap. 1. Of law.
2. Of the publication of the laws.
59 Ib. Ib. 60 61 63
Title 1. Of the distinction of persons.
64 2. Of domicil and the manner of changing the same. 66 3. Of absentees.
68 Chap. 1. Of the curatorship of absentees.
16. 2. Of the putting into provisional possession the heirs of an absentee.
69 3. Of the effects of absence upon the eventual rights which may belong to the absenlee.
74 4. Or the effects of absence respecting marriage.
16. 5. Of the care of minor children where the father has disappeared.
75 Title 4. Of husband and wife.
76 Chap. 1. Of marriage.
16. 2. How marriages may be contracted or made.
16. 3. Of the celebration of marriages.
78 4. Or the nullity of marriages.
79 5. Of the respective rights and duties of married persons. 81