« AnteriorContinuar »
one; Leon-Markham-Dayton; Sandusky-Fairview; Bradford-Carrollton, parts two and three; Allegany State Park connection; Pennsylvania state line-Portville; Little Valley-Ellicottville; Nashville-Perrysburg-Dayton, part two; Ashford Junction-Springville, part one; South Dayton east to highway eighty-one hundred sixty; Perrysburg - Gowanda; Ellicottville - Ashford JunctionMachias; from Red House south and easterly on Big Red House road to the boundary of the Allegany State Park.
5. Cayuga county. North Lansing-Genoa; Port Byron-Conquest; Victory-Red Creek; Aurora-Union Springs; Genoa-Locke; East Meridian-South Hannibal; Moravia-Cascade-Wycoff; MandanaNew Hope; New Hope-Sempronius-Homer Gulf, part one; North Victory-Finch Corners; King Ferry-Genoa; Locke-Cortland, part one; King Ferry-Aurora; Auburn-Skaneateles, part one; Weedsport-Elbridge, part one; Conquest-Victory; Crockett-Hannibal, part one; Victory-North Victory; Union Springs-CayugaMontezuma; Auburn-Port Byron; Sennett-Throopsville to highway five hundred ninety; South Butler-Conquest, part two. 6. Chautauqua county. Sinclairville-Cassadaga ; Clear Creek-Conewango Valley; Frewsburg-Fentonville-Pennsylvania line; Chautauqua-Mayville; Findlay Lake, northwest to Pennsylvania line; Cutting-Ashville; Stockton-Cassadaga; Conewango Valley-Balcom; Sherman-Mayville; Wattlesburg-Sherman; Balcom-Forestville; Findlay Lake-Sherman; Brocton-Shore Road; Dunkirk-Silver Creek; Chautauqua-Lakewood; Kennedy-Ellington; Laona-Arkwright Center-Hamlet; Sherman-North Clymer; Nashville-Perrysburg-Dayton, part one; Pennsylvania state line, shore road-Barcelona-Van Buren Point-Dunkirk; ForestvilleNashville.
7. Chemung county. Southport-South Creek-Pennsylvania line; Swartwood-Van Etten, part two; Fitch Bridge-Big Flats; Pennsylvania line-Wellsburg-Lowman; Cayuta-Swartwood, part two; Wellsburg-Waverly, parts one and three; Southport east to highway three hundred fifty-five; Post Creek-Watkins, part one; Elmira, lake road-Horseheads; Chemung street between South Main street and Grand Central avenue near Horseheads; new location on highway thirteen hundred seventy-eight to avoid grade. crossings; new location on highway three hundred fifty-eight to avoid grade crossings; Sheridan avenue, Elmira Heights connection northerly from the Elmira city line, to avoid grade crossings. Upon the completion of "new location on highway thirteen hundred seventy-eight to avoid grade crossings," the state commissioner of highways is hereby authorized and directed to enter an official order of abandonment of that portion of highway thirteen hundred seventy-eight between the grade crossings which are avoided by this improvement, being a length of three-fourths of a mile in the town of Horseheads.
Upon the completion of "new location on highway three hundred fifty-eight to avoid grade crossings" the state commissioner of highways is hereby authorized and directed to enter an official order of abandonment of that portion of highway three hundred
fifty-eight between the easterly crossing avoided by this improvement and the south end of county highway eight hundred eightyeight being a length of one and one-fourth miles in the towns of Horseheads and Big Flats.
Upon the completion of "Sheridan avenue, Elmira Heights connection to avoid grade crossings" the state commissioner of highways is hereby authorized and directed to enter an official order of abandonment of that portion of highways three hundred fiftyseven and seven hundred twenty-five between the grade crossings which are avoided by this improvement, being a length of one mile in the towns of Elmira and Horseheads.
Upon the filing of certified copies of such official orders with the county clerk, the county treasurer, the clerk of the board of supervisors and the county superintendent of highways of Chemung county and with the supervisor of any town in which any such highway or section thereof to be abandoned is located, the state shall thereupon cease to maintain such section or sections of highways and all the rights and obligations of the state therein shall revert to the particular town in which such section or sections of highway is located.
8. Chenango county. Sherburne-Columbus; New Berlin-Edmeston, part one; Pitcher-South Otselic; Waldron Corners-North Pharsalia-Kirk; New Berlin-Leonardsville, part one; Smithville Flats-McDonough; Coventryville-Bainbridge; Whitney PointGreene, part two; Smyrna-Sherburne, part two; South New BerlinMorris, part one; Harpursville Station-Coventry, part two.
The state commissioner of highways is hereby authorized and directed to enter an official order of abandonment of the portion of the Guilford county highway two hundred twenty-five being a length of seventy-eight one hundredths of a mile in the town of Guilford near the hamlet of Guilford. Upon the filing of certified copies of such official order with the county clerk, the county treasurer, the clerk of the board of supervisors and the county superintendent of highways of Chenango county and the supervisor of the town of Guilford, the state shall cease to maintain such highway and all the rights and obligations of the state therein shall revert to the town of Guilford.
9. Clinton county. Morrisonville-Schuyler Falls; Schuyler FallsPeru; Corons Corners-Churubusco; Mooers-Hemingford; Masons Corners, north to Canada line; The Forge-Ellenburg, part two; Chateaugay-Lyon Mountain, part two; Lyon Mountain-Ledger Corner-Dannemora-Elsinore; Churubusco-Canadian line; Sciota
10. Columbia county. Chatham-Chatham Center, parts one and three; Stuyvesant-Sunnyside; Green River-Great Barrington, part one; New Lebanon-Stephentown, part one; Stuyvesant-Castleton, part one; Copake Iron Works-Bash Bish Falls; Patchin CornerSilvernails, part two and Silvernails-Gallatinville-Ancram-West Copake Copake; Linlithgo-Livingston-West Taghkanic-Ancram; Bell Pond-Claverack; Madalin-Hudson, part two; ColumbiavilleStuyvesant; Harlemville-Shepard Hill; Austerlitz-Flat Brook-New Lebanon; Chatham-New Concord-East Chatham-Canaan Four
Corners-Queechy; Malden Bridge-Nassau, part one; ClaverackKinderhook; Greendale Station-Claverack; Malden Bridge-Old Chatham-East Chatham; Flat Brook-Massachusetts state line; county highway six hundred forty-nine extension; county highway eleven hundred twelve extension; Queechy-Canaan Shakers; Queechy connection; Valatie-Nassau, part one; Pulvers CornerAncram Lead Mines Station-Ancram, part two.
11. Cortland county. Gee Brook-Pitcher; Harford-Marathon; New Hope-Sempronius-Homer Gulf, part two; Preble nection; Locke-Cortland, part two; Harford-Virgil; Truxton Apulia, part two; Upper Lisle-Willett, part two; Taylor-Taylor Valley-Cheningo*; Marathon-Willett; Virgil-Messengerville, part
12. Delaware county. Delancey-Delhi crossing; BloomvilleHobart; Andes-Margaretville; Deposit-Walton, part one; DepositWalton, part two; North Franklin-Meridale; Stamford-Summit, part one; East Branch-Downsville; Downsville-Dunraven; Unadilla-Franklin, part one; Franklin-North Franklin; North Franklin-Oneonta, part one; Masonville-Walton; Walton-Downsville; Cadosia-Granton; Masonville-Deposit; Hancock-Long Eddy, part
13. Dutchess county. Hyde Park-East Park; Amenia-Sharon, part one; Fishkill Plains-Poughkeepsie, part one; Winchell-Northeast Center; Rhinecliff-Rhinebeck; Stonehouse-Pawling; MillbrookDover Plains; Rhinebeck-Madalin and Madalin-Hudson, part one; Washington Hollow-Pine Plains; Hopewell Junction-Billings-Verbank-South Millbrook; Manchester Bridge-Billings-Poughquag; County Line-Pecksville-Stromville; East Park-Pleasant PlainsWurtemburg-Rhinebeck; Tivoli-Madalin; Rhinebeck-EighmyvilleRock City; Wappinger* Falls-New Hackensack; South Dover-Webatuck-Connecticut state line; Wurtemburg north to highway fifty hundred ninety-two; Pulvers Corners-Ancram Lead Mines StationAncram, part one; Delafield street connection at Poughkeepsie; Chelsea easterly to highway two hundred twenty-two passing as closely as practicable to the Veterans Hospital; Patchin CornerSilvernails, part one.
14. Erie county. Lancaster, Clinton street; Athol Springs-Orchard Park; Evans-Eden, part one; Holland-Glenwood, part two; Boston-Colden; North Boston-Dewells Corners; Collins CenterLangford; Langford-Water Valley, part one; Gardenville-Williamsville; Buffalo-Cheektowaga; Akron-Crittenden, part one; East Aurora, Maple street; Springsville-Sardinia; Buffalo-Millersport. parts one, three and four; Staley Road, Grand Island; Ashford Junction-Springville, part two; South Newstead-Peters Corners.
15. Essex county. Whallonsburg-Bouquet-Essex; Essex-Willsboro; Hague-Ticonderoga, part two; Willsboro-Long Pond; Long Pond-Keeseville; Newman-Cascade Lakes-Keene; ElizabethtownCross-Keeseville; Long Pond, lake shore road-Keeseville; Highway seven hundred fifty-six-Tahawus-Schroon River; Ausable ChasmPort Kent; Ticonderoga-Fort Ticonderoga Ferry; Curriers Corners-Fort Amherst.
* So in original. [Word misspelled.]
16. Franklin county. Chateaugay north to Canada line; Merrills Corners-Collins Corners-Clinton county line; Saint Regis Falls-Santa Clara; Indian reservation-Fort Covington; Bloomingdale-Merrills Corners; Racquette River-Hogansburg, part two; Wawbeek-Saranac Lake; Paul Smiths-Gabriels; Saint Regis FallsMoira; Dickinson-West Bangor; Westville Center-School number five; Chateaugay-Lyon Mountain, part one; Indian Reservation to county Highway sixteen hundred fifty-nine; The Forge-Ellenburg, part one; Helena-Hogansburg, part two; Highway ten hundred ninety north to highway twelve hundred fifty-one; Duane CenterInman-Merrills Corners.
17. Fulton county. Stone Arabia-Ephratah, part two; Ephratah-Caroga; Vail Mills to a point at or near Mayfield; county highway two hundred forty-eight extension; St. Johnsville-Ephratah, part two; Stratford-Pine Lake; Caroga Creek-Pine Lake; Canada Lake-Arietta-Piseco, part one.
18. Genesee county. Darien Center-Alexander; Batavia-Albion, part two; Batavia-Bergen; Bergen-Brockport, part one; BataviaPavilion, part one; Le Roy-Fort Hill-Bergen; Crittenden-Corfu; Corfu-Batavia; Corfu-Indian Falls-Alabama, part two; McNallsAlabama, part two; Alexander-Pavilion Center; Pavilion CenterCanawaugus, part one; Byron-Bergen; Stafford-South Byron-Byron; Byron-Holley, part one; Oakfield-Elba-Byron; Tonawanda Indian Reservation-Indian Falls; Bergen-Riga, part one; Bennington-Corfu, part two; Attica-Darien, part two.
19. Greene county. Tannersville-Haines Falls; SaugertiesPalenville, part two; Cooksburg-Greenville, part two; GreenvilleIndian Fields, part one; Palenville-Catskill; Cairo-Freehold-GreenI ville; Phoenicia-Stony Clove to county highway twelve hundred forty-two, part two; Shandaken-Lexington, part two; CooksburgI Durham, part two; Durham-East Durham-Cairo; Oak Hill-Rensselaerville, part one; Palenville-Cairo.
20. Hamilton county. Morehouseville-Piseco, parts two and I three; Tupper Lake-Long Lake, parts two and three; Indian LakeNorth River; from highway fifty-five hundred fourteen northeasterly along the East Branch of the Sacandaga River to the Warren county line; Canada Lake-Arietta-Piseco, part two.
21. Herkimer county. Frankfort-Gulph; Paines Hollow-Little Falls, part two; West Exeter-West Winfield, part two; ManheimBurrells; Mohawk-Jacksonburg-Little Falls; Paines Hollow-Starkville; Richfield Springs-Getman Corners, part two; Oneida county line to highway eighty hundred ninety; Gulph-New Hartford, part
22. Jefferson county. Jewettville-Dexter; Woodville-Ellisburg; Tremaines Corners-Barnes Corners-Worth Corners; Theresa-Redwood; Adams-Rodman; Limerick-Watertown; Clayton-La Fargeville-Theresa; Deferiet-Fargo; Great Bend-Philadelphia; Greenboro-Lorraine, part two; Snow Shoe Point-Aspinwall Corners.
23. Kings county. From the pavement near the Atlantic avenue pumping station, on Conduit avenue, which carries the pipe line, to the Queens county line.
24. Lewis county. Barnes Corners-Copenhagen; Tremaines Corners-Barnes Corners, part two; West Leyden-Constableville-Potters Corners; Port Leyden-Lyons Falls-Glenfield-East Martinsburg-Lowville; Copenhagen-Deer River; West Leyden-Boonville, part one; Harrisville-Fullerville Iron Works, part one; BoonvillePort Leyden, part two; Locust Grove-Port Leyden; Kitts CornersNaumburg.
25. Livingston county. Lakeville-East Avon; Geneseo-Lakeville; Dansville-Conesus; Geneseo village, Main street connection; Greigsville-Piffard; Pavilion-Griegsville, part three; Dalton-Canaseraga, part one; Tuscarora-Groveland, part one; Springwater crossing; Nunda-Barkertown-Westview-Woodville; BrooksGrove-Tuscarora; Springwater-Hemlock, parts one and three; Pavilion Center-Canawaugus, part two; Canawaugus-Scottsville, part one; Hemlock-Lima, part two; Lima-Sibleyville, part one; Scottsburg-Maple Beach-Valkenburg-Upper Lakeville; Scottsburg-Dansville, part one; Angelica-Aristotle-Dalton, part two; Perry-Mt. Morris, part two; Dalton, Oakland street-Hunts-Lewis.
26. Madison county. Cazenovia-Chittenango; South Bay-Sylvan Beach, part one; Cazenovia village, Syracuse connection; New Berlin-Leonardsville-Bridgewater, part two; Georgetown-Eaton-Pecksport; Furman Mill-East Hamilton-North Brookfield; Pompey Center-Cazenovia, part two; Cazenovia-Manlius, part two; ShedsGeorgetown; Pecksport-Pine Woods; Fabius-New Woodstock, part three.
27. Monroe county. Rush-Mendon, part one; Henrietta station, South Arab street; Riga-Buckbee Corners; Humphrey CornerFowler Corner, county line road; intersection of Marsh road and county highway seven hundred sixty-six-Bushnell Basin; Bushnell Basin-Victor, part one; Lima-Sibleyville, part two; Bergen-Riga, part two; from highway twelve hundred ninety southerly to the proposed Bushnell Basin-Victor, part one, highway; from highway eighty-one easterly through Hilton to highway twelve hundred eighty-one; from highway seventy-nine through Ridgeland to Pittsford; Fairport-Macedon Center, part one; Kendall Mills-Hamlin Center; Honeoye Falls village, Main street connection.
28. Montgomery county. Stone Arabia-Ephratah, part one; Manny Corners-Blue Corners; Glen-Mill Point-De Forest Corner; Danube-Fort Plain; Fort Plain-Canajoharie; Canajoharie-Fultonville; Fultonville-Amsterdam, part two; Amsterdam-Pattersonville; Sloansville-Rural Grove, part two; Sloansville-Charleston, part two; Amsterdam-Scotch Church, part two; St. JohnsvilleEphratah, part one; Upper St. Johnsville-Oppenheim, part one; Canajoharie village connection with highway three hundred ninetyseven; Amsterdam city connection; Mariaville-Scotch Church.
29. Nassau county. Syosset-Cold Spring Harbor, part two; Westbury hamlet, Union avenue; New York city line to Suffolk county line through the southerly portion of Nassau county on a route to be determined by the commission; county line road from the pipe line boulevard to south country road.